Our competencies include:
- Chemical Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Research Consultation
- Method Development
- Instrument Development
Affiliations & Accreditations
- The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment certifies Huffman Hazen Laboratories for drinking water analyses for organic carbon, trace metals, nitrate, nitrite, and fluoride. View the certification.
- Huffman Hazen Laboratories is licensed by the USDA’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service to receive and process soil samples from non-domestic sources.
- Huffman Hazen Laboratories participates in numerous client-sponsored inter-laboratory performance studies including the U.S. Geological Survey (Analytical Evaluation Program for Standard Reference Samples), consensus organizations such as ASTM, and commercial standards organizations such as ERA.
- Huffman Hazen Laboratories is listed among laboratories providing sample certification data on Certificates of Analyses for Standard Reference Materials for NIST and other SRM providers.
- Huffman Hazen Laboratories is certified by the U.S. Geological Survey for the analysis of very low-levels of metals in natural surface waters.
- Our senior staff has served in a variety of professional organizations, including ACIL, ACS, and SAS.
- Staff members have also served as Task Group chairs for Standard Methods and ASTM.