Our competencies include:
- Chemical Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Research Consultation
- Method Development
- Instrument Development
Affiliations & Accreditations
- The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment certifies Huffman Hazen Laboratories for drinking water analyses for organic carbon, trace metals, nitrate, nitrite, and fluoride. (Click here to see the certificate).
- Huffman Hazen Laboratories is licensed by the USDA’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service to receive and process soil samples from non-domestic sources.
- Huffman Hazen Laboratories participates in numerous client-sponsored inter-laboratory performance studies including the U.S. Geological Survey (Analytical Evaluation Program for Standard Reference Samples), consensus organizations such as ASTM, and commercial standards organizations such as ERA.
- Huffman Hazen Laboratories is listed among laboratories providing sample certification data on Certificates of Analyses for Standard Reference Materials for NIST and other SRM providers.
- Huffman Hazen Laboratories is certified by the U.S. Geological Survey for the analysis of very low-levels of metals in natural surface waters.
- Our senior staff has served in a variety of professional organizations, including ACIL, ACS, and SAS.
- Staff members have also served as Task Group chairs for Standard Methods and ASTM.