Our competencies include:
- Chemical Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Research Consultation
- Method Development
- Instrument Development
Analytical Services Request Form
Please read all of these instructions before downloading the analytical services form.
- Click this link: Download the Analytical Services Request Form (PDF).
- An electronic copy of our standard Analytical Services Request form will appear. The form is interactive, so you can type relevant order/job information into the fields. (do not edit the webpage version, it can lead to some issues; only edit in Acrobat Reader or Acrobat).
- Move your cursor to the bottom right of the page and click on the SAVE icon (a floppy disk). Depending on your browser, the method of downloading/saving may vary; download however it is most appropriate for your system.
- Select a convenient location on your computer to save this document for future use.
- Open the downloaded document in Adobe Acrobat Reader. This form works best with newer versions of Acrobat Reader. Download the latest version at: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
- Fill in the relevant portions of the form (name, address, phone number, etc.) that will remain the same for all of your requests. At this point, it is convenient to save the form with your “permanent” information filled in; this will save you time, when submitting future jobs.
- Whenever you need to place an order with Huffman Hazen Laboratories, open the form, fill in the remaining portions of the form to describe your job, print the form out and send it with your samples.
- Please note that the areas on the form that are outlined in red are required fields. Forms that are missing required information may result in delays. (These are visible once the form is downloaded and opened from your PC)
- The large blue button at the top of the form allows you to clear all input on the form, with the exception of the “permanent” information, such as your name, company name, phone number, etc. These entries can remain in place for future sample submissions, or they can be change manually, if necessary.