Our competencies include:
- Chemical Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Research Consultation
- Method Development
- Instrument Development
Download Request Form
- Please read all of these instructions before downloading the form.
- Click on the link at the bottom of this page.
- An electronic copy of the form will then appear in your browser. This is an interactive form of our standard Analytical Services Request Form. All fields are interactive and allow you to input all relevant information for an order/job.
- Move your cursor to the bottom right of the page and click on the SAVE icon (a floppy disk). Depending on your browser, the method of downloading/saving may vary — download however it is most appropriate for your hardware/software.
- Select a convenient location on your computer to save this document for future use.
- Open the downloaded document in Adobe Acrobat Reader* (do not edit the webpage version, it can lead to some issues — only edit in Acrobat Reader or Acrobat).
- You must use version X (or newer) of Adobe Acrobat to access the features of this form! If you need a copy of the latest version of Acrobat, you can download it at: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
- Fill in the relevant portions of the form (name, address, phone number, etc.) that will remain the same for all of your requests. At this point, it is convenient to save the form with your “permanent” information filled in — this will save you time, when submitting future jobs.
- Whenever you need to place an order with Huffman Laboratories, open the form, fill in the remaining portions of the form to describe your job, print the form out and send it with your samples.
- Please note that the areas on the form that are outlined in red are required fields.
- Also note the large blue button at the top of the form — this allows you to clear all input on the form, with the exception of the “permanent” information, such as your name, company name, phone number, etc. — these entries can remain in place for future sample submissions, or they can be change manually, if necessary.
Download a copy of Huffman Labs’ Analytical Services Request Form here